About The Leela Palace Hotel Resort
Perched on a hill top that gently slopes into the Arabian Sea is the grandeur of Leela Raviz Kovalam. Ensconced in a grove of coconut palms that sway lightly to the rhythm of the sea breeze rustling through them, the resort is known for its exquisite accommodations, traditional and world cuisine, and impeccable service that spreads across 65 acres.
With its rich heritage and breath taking panoramic view, the Leela Raviz Kovalam is the perfect destination to master the art of indulgence. With a seamless blend of modern technology and traditional grandeur, the soothing decor of each room whispers warm aesthetics.
The Leela Palace Hotel Resort Amenities for You and Guests
Photo Gallery Of The Leela Palace Hotel Resort
Features Of The Leela Palace Hotel Resort
|Outdoor & Indoor weddings|
|90 - 900|
|Hospitality Staff, Liquor Bar, Spa Amenities,Cakes & Desserts, Catering, Chauffeurs & Pickups, Help with planning.|
|Outside Catering Allowed|
|Outside Decoration Allowed|
|South & North Indian, Continental & Asian|
|Beach Rd, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
Terms & Conditions Of The Leela Palace Hotel Resort
- We do not permit signage, banners, or posters to be displayed in areas other than function venue. However, the Hotel will display the necessary signage providing function details and directions to respective venues. Also note that as per Excise Policy that no signage of any organization, companies or firms associated with Liquor sale, directly or indirectly, are allowed in the function venue.
- Nailing / pinning/ sticking/ pasting of display material are strictly not permitted in the hotel premises or any of the function venues. Should you require display materials to be erected, requisite display stands may please be arranged.
- Due to security reasons, the Hotel doesn't permit to obstruct/ cover or lock the fire exits doors, entrance doors, car parking area, storage areas, emergency lighting, fire extinguishing equipment, fire alarms and the elevators in the area or in the premises.
- Usage of flammable, volatile, explosive or dangerous materials/ substances for visual display is also not allowed.
- The Hotel will not accept liability for any damage or loss of merchandise left in the Hotel, prior to, during, or after the function. We would request you to dissuade your event management companies from sending us material earlier than 2 hours prior to the event, as the hotel does not have adequate storage facilities for the same.
- As a hotel policy we only provide up to 05 KV of power supply for events where the electricity requirements is heavy or uninterrupted power supply is required , the guest would require to make necessary provisions for the same & intimating the hotel for the same.
- All the detailing of the Banquet function, including menu, seating arrangement, floral arrangement and requirement of audio/visual equipment's must be finalized at least 10 days prior to the function. In the absence of the finalization of the menu 10 days prior to the event, please note that the hotel will go ahead with the Chef's choice menu.
- Service and consumption of outside food & beverage would not be permitted in the hotel.
- The Management of The Leela Raviz Kovalam is not liable for any loss or damage to client and his guest's belongings during the event. It is the responsibility of the client for the protection of all hotel surfaces in the case of outside props or equipment brought into the hotel by them or their affiliates. Any damage to the hotel surfaces due to disregard of hotel policy in this matter, will be billed by the hotel as deemed fit to compensate the loss or damage to hotel property.
- The representative(s) at The Leela Raviz Kovalam and the client will jointly count the number of guests and / or the quantity of food and
beverages served at the function and the said number will be binding on the client for the purpose of bill settlement.
- If Leela Raviz Kovalam has reason to believe that, a function will affect the smooth running of the Hotel Business, its security or reputation
the hotel reserves the right to cancel the function without liability.
- All goods/display materials have to be entered from the hotel service gate under the supervision of our security personnel.
- Movement of heavy or bulky materials into the hotel premises needs to be informed well in advance before the function date and needs the approval of the security officer without which the same is not permitted.
- The hotel does not provide storage facilities other than rooms reserved by the client.
- Client will be responsible for all loading and unloading of equipment's and related expenses
- Any decrease in the minimum guarantee of the people availing the conference package would be subject to the increase in the conference package rates.
- If any Event company is involved with the Conference, you are requested to forward us the detailed program of the event and they have to strictly liaison with the Hotel rules & regulation.
- Please be noted that no food or beverage of any kind will be permitted to be brought into the function venue for any function by the organizers, event managers or any of the guests, invitees or person attending the function.
- Session timings as agreed shall be strictly adhered to. In case the timing exceeds, additional rental shall be applicable.
- As per the Central Government rule, Smoking in all Public areas of
the hotel including the restaurants, bar, banquet halls, lawns etc. is
strictly prohibited and any violation thereof is a punishable offence.
- Please be noted that as per the Corporation rule, erection of welcome arches, banners etc. all to be used in ecofriendly products outside the hotel premises, such as bamboo, jute, coir, cloth etc.
- The organizer agrees with The Leela Raviz Kovalam management not to make any audio graphic, photographic, film, television, internet or other sort of recording or transmission in or from the area or premises of the hotel without the prior written consent of The Leela Raviz Kovalam management.
- Floral gate, any other artifacts, Rangoli, Singarimelam, Panchavadyam, Theme building activities, Confetti blast, Elephant welcoming, Fireworks, and cultural program during the course of the event needs to be informed well in advance and is only permitted to do so in the specified areas allotted by the hotel.
- The organizer agrees not to bring into the hotel premises any living animals or birds without the prior written consent.
- The organizer agrees with the hotel not to use any area other than specified by the concern persons for placing the banners, advertisements,
registration desk/ help desk etc.
- The client shall be responsible for directing the concern person necessary (Contractors/ Event managers) to abide by the rules and regulation
of the hotel.
Cancellation/ Retention Policy
. If the booking is cancelled less than 60 days from the date of arrival, the entire estimated amount would be charged as retention. The same
is applicable for no shows.
. The advance amount used to guarantee the booking remains non-refundable. Please note this is just an estimate amount and the final billing would be
as per actual consumption.
. In case the advance payment is not as per the foresaid paymentschedule, the management reserves the right to cancel the block without any
writtern notice and shall raise the bill for retention charges to the partyas per cancellation/retention clauses of this contract
. All additional expenses (mini bar, laundry, spa, etc.) to be guaranteed by credit card, and settled prior to check out.
. Please note this is just an estimate amount and the final billing would be as per the Final Contract & Actuals.
. 30% of total estimation to paid as security deposit, 1 week before the check in date and same has to be adjusted with actuals